SpaceCasters2 Forum Index SpaceCasters2
Meeting place for Geeks

FAQ  -  Search  -  Memberlist   -  Register   Log in
Season One
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shows >>> Lost Girl
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rustydogz
Geeks
Geeks

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 05:35 pm    Post subject: Lost Girl Episode 12 - (Dis)Members Only Reply with quote

Dec 02, 2010 - S01 E12 Lost Girl Length: 44:20  '(Dis)Members Only'
Bo and Dyson go undercover as a married power couple at a swank country club to help an old friend from Kenzi’s criminal past.

Kensie works in the kitchens, posing as a migrant worker from South America. She fakes and accent yet does not speak Spanish - you would think that would be a giveaway among a staff of Spanish speaking employees.  Oh well.

Dyson doesn't do much in this episode, he even skips the final battle.  Perhaps it is telling when Bo's Succubus pal from  episode ten refers to  Dyson as a Ken Doll.  Speaking of the Succubus pal, Bo is still pissed at her for killing that prisoner.
A few more deaths, a mysterious (creepy according to Kensie) man in the woods, a swinger party, and a relationship crisis for Bo and Dyson, and the creature is revealed and dealt with. 

Dyson decides to tell Bo all the secrets he has about her past.  But before he can tell her he is attacked by Bo's Succubus friend (ex-friend). Bo saves him, and the ep ends on a sort of cliff-hanger.
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 05:35 pm    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Rustydogz
Geeks
Geeks

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 05:38 pm    Post subject: Season One Reply with quote

Psi-Phi-Sam wrote:
 I'm just not getting into this show and would probably drop it if it wasn't the one that Inna seems to like. So I guess I'll have to stick with it for her.

This week is the season finale isn't it?

I don't mind it.  They are keeping it light, which is ok, but I would prefer more depth and complexity to the writing. 

Yes, this weekend is the season finale, episode 13.
Visit poster’s website
Fire Monkey
Geeks
Geeks

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: 15/12/2010, 08:56 pm    Post subject: Season One Reply with quote

I am almost [but not quite] sure that the second succubus when she was attacking Dyson and kept saying "Say my name" was called by a different name than the one she told Bo - I think Dyson called her Eve .... and my brain kicked me and said, "Didn't Trick and Dyson call Bo's mother Eve when they were talking about her?" but I'm not certain of any of it.
Visit poster’s website
Rustydogz
Geeks
Geeks

PostPosted: 17/12/2010, 01:13 am    Post subject: Season One Reply with quote

Fire Monkey wrote:
I am almost [but not quite] sure that the second succubus when she was attacking Dyson and kept saying "Say my name" was called by a different name than the one she told Bo - I think Dyson called her Eve .... and my brain kicked me and said, "Didn't Trick and Dyson call Bo's mother Eve when they were talking about her?" but I'm not certain of any of it.

Yes, that was the big reveal for the finale.  The ep was largely about Bo's mother trying to recruit Bo to help in her revenge against ... everyone; and Bo's uncertainty on what to do.
Visit poster’s website
Rustydogz
Geeks
Geeks

PostPosted: 17/12/2010, 01:45 am    Post subject: Lost Girl Episode 13 - Blood Lines. Reply with quote

Dec 11, 2010 - S01 E13 Lost Girl Length: 43:43 Blood Lines

"Bo has finally learned the truth about her mother – and that those closest to her have been keeping secrets about her past."

Dyson admits to Bo that he and Trick have known who Bo's mother was for a long time.  Bo is angry and resentful.  She is torn between her mother and the friends she no longer trusts.  Meanwhile it is confirmed that Trick is a 'Blood Sage' who can write something in a magic book using his blood and that thing will come true.

Her mother begins attacks on the Fae, starting with the Light Fae.  Her actions through the episode alternately make her sympathetic then villainous. Eventually Bo decides she must fight her mother.

Dyson, rejected by Bo, goes to a Norn to ask the Norn to send Bo his strength in return for 'that which he holds most dear'.  He thinks that thing is 'his wolf' i.e. his ability to change into wolf form. Kensie goes to Trick and demands he uses his blood book to write something that will help Bo.  Trick warns her that when he does that, it is 'not without cost', besides, it is his blood he is using for ink.  As usual, Kensie is loyal only to Bo, she does not care about anyone else, and as usual she ignores what others say while demanding they do exactly as she says. 

Bo fights, and at the end her mother seems to soften her attitude, jsut before she falls to her apparent death.  Afterwards Bo is happy, thinking that her mother cared about her after all, and may not be dead, and the crisis is over.  She imagines getting back together with Dyson and so on.  However, we have a scene revealing what the Norn really took from Dyson, and it wasn't 'his wolf'; and another scene showing Trick bleeding to death - apparently - in his home.

And so season one ends and season two is set up.
Visit poster’s website
Fire Monkey
Geeks
Geeks

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: 20/12/2010, 06:32 am    Post subject: Season One Reply with quote

Yep - a very good season end as far as I'm concerned and hopefully it will be followed [in time] with a new season.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:43 pm    Post subject: Season One

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shows >>> Lost Girl All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation