SpaceCasters2 Forum Index SpaceCasters2
Meeting place for Geeks

FAQ  -  Search  -  Memberlist   -  Register   Log in
Descendants of the Sun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
Geeks
Geeks

Féminin

PostPosted: 04/06/2018, 02:16 am    Post subject: Descendants of the Sun Reply with quote

Back towards the beginning of the 2006 wedding season I got
hitched. Since then I've been to half-a-dozen more weddings as a
bunch of friends (and family -- mine is huge!) tied the knot too
and let me tell you Bobby Jenks Jersey , going to all those weddings is a lot of
work! Especially when you're in some of them. But actually being
the bride or groom is harder by a longshot.

So even though we've reached the end of the 2005 wedding season,
I have a few useful tips for couples thinking about getting
married in the near (or distant) future.

1 ) Write down every task that needs to get done for the
wedding. Flowers, Favors, Reception Hall, everything. Be clear
about who is responsible for each task. A lack of communication
is where most problems begin, so make sure you've got that
covered.

2 ) Start working on the list right away. Don't put anything
off, because inevitably something will fall through the cracks
and you'll be running around at the last minute and freaking out.

3 ) This tip is just for couples who haven't set a date yet: Set
it as far off as you can get away with (and you're comfortable
with). This will help with getting your huge list of things done
(just don't forget Tip #2!).

4 ) Be careful with your money. You'll be spending quite a lot
of it between the reception hall, the florist, BandDJ, etc. All
that other stuff is local, but some of the stuff you can take
care of on the web quickly, easily, and most importantly,
cheaply. My recommendation to get inexpensive bridesmaid gifts,
groomsmen gifts and wedding favors is GiftsAndOtherwise
because they've got a price guarantee and a lot of nice stuff
that covers pretty much all your bases. For those who aren't
getting married just yet, add that site to your
bookmarksfavorites so you'll have it when you need it. In fact,
here's tip 4.5 -- Make a "Wedding Sites" folder in your favorites
and add anything else you find along the way.

5 ) The final, and perhaps most important piece of advice I have
for you is this: stay out of politics. I'm quite serious. The
complaints and feuds that pop up between families, and yes, even
future spouses, are inevitable. Oh, sure! Right now you're
saying to yourself that won't happen to you because your
familyrelationship is different. Let me be the first to dispel
that illusion. It'll happen to you so be prepared for it and
come up with a couple of ready-made plans to calm flaring
tempers.

I can't promise that if you follow the above guidelines that
everything will be just swell and you won't have any problems,
but at the very least you will have fewer. Good luck. Smile

That's it!
Author's Resource Box

Alex is a wedding consultant for Gifts and Otherwise, an online retailer of cheap wedding favors.

Article Source:

BEIJING, March 26 (Xinhua) -- Chinese audiences accustomed to watching free or even pirated TV shows on their phones and tablets are now paying for VIP packages to watch a popular Korean drama online.

The provider of the online stream is offering VIP members priority viewing of the latest episodes.

"Descendants of the Sun" is a record-breaking 16-episode rom-com broadcast on Korean channel KBS2. It dominates the Wednesday-Thursday evening slot and was watched by a staggering 31.6 percent of the Korean audience on Thursday.

Exclusive rights to stream the show in China are owned by iQiyi. In December of last year, iQiyi had 10 million paying users. Zhang Yuxin, an intellectual property rights (IPR) manager at the provider, claims more than 1.2 billion views on the series since it premiered on Feb 24. The company's VIP package is ad-free and broadcast at the same time as the TV version in Korea, two episodes ahead of free users.

The exact increase in subscriptions is not yet available and the drama will not conclude until the middle of April, but iQiyi estimates that at least 3 million new VIP users have signed up to watch. With annual membership priced at 198 yuan (30 U.S. dollars), this could represent as much as more than half a billion yuan in revenue.

Set in the fictional war-torn Republic of Uruk, Song Joong-ki plays a dashing captain in the army alongside Song Hye-kyo, a beautiful volunteer doctor. Their love grows week by week as they battle earthquakes and epidemics, massacres and mayhem together.

Zhang Xinyi, 21, a student at Wuhan University is a big fan. What appeals to her most about the series is that in traditional TV dramas, the heroine is almost invariably subservient to the leading male character, but "Descendants of the Sun" steps away from such stereotypes and depicts a relationship of equals. Both main characters are excellent in their field; both have strong, independent minds; and both are highly regarded by their peers.

Zhang paid 19.8 yuan for a one-month membership just to watch the series and has joined the swelling ranks of Song Joong-ki's Chinese followers. "I have heard he may come to Wuhan. If he does, I will try to see him at the airport or at his hotel," she said.

"Descendants of the Sun" is not the first drama to bring a sharp rise in paying viewers. Last July, the Chinese series "Grave Robbers' Chronicles," based on a best-selling series of young-adult novels, attracted 1 million new VIP members to iQiyi. In that case, VIPs were allowed immediate access to all episodes, rather than the regular updates provided to free users.

Other online players, such as LeTV and Youku, have begun to offer a range VIP memberships alongside their free services. At Youku, for example, f. Cheap MLB Hoodies China   Cheap College Hoodies China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Replica NFL Jerseys   Cheap Basketball Jerseys 
Publicité

PostPosted: 04/06/2018, 02:16 am    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation