SpaceCasters2 Forum Index SpaceCasters2
Meeting place for Geeks

FAQ  -  Search  -  Memberlist   -  Register   Log in
Olympic wrestler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
Geeks
Geeks

Féminin

PostPosted: 24/04/2018, 01:54 am    Post subject: Olympic wrestler Reply with quote

XIAMEN, April 15 (Xinhua) -- Top three seeded tandems, including 2015 Xiamen Open bronze medalists Aleksandrs SamoilovsJanis Smedins from Latvia, all crashed out of the 150,000-US-dollar FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Xiamen Open quarterfinals here on Friday.

Top seeds Chaim Schalk and Ben Saxton of Canada had their four-game winning streak snapped as they lost to Spain's seventh seeds Pablo Herrera and Adrian Gavira in a full set thriller 2-1 (21-17, 19-21, 15-8) in the last quarterfinal match Friday afternoon. After splitting the first two sets with SchalkSaxton, HerreraGavira jumped to a 9-5 lead in the tiebreaker and Herrera wrapped up the battle in 47 minutes with a pair of aces.

"Wow, I was lucky. I pushed for that, but it was lucky," said Herrera. "It's a great match. They played very well. But we have very good side-out, very good blocking and service; I think that's the key to our victory."

The Spaniards took a few minutes sitting next to the court to relax a little bit after securing their first top four finish of the season in the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour.

"It's important for us to win a medal here for the confidence, for the Olympic ranking and entry points," said Gavira. "We have to enjoy the semifinal, our first semifinal of the year, and we have to enjoy the match. No matter what comes out, we'll be happy."

Earlier on Friday, Mexico's ninth seeds Lombardo OntiverosJuan Virgen surprisingly swept SamoilovsSmedins 2-0 (21-14, 21-19) to reach the medal round.

"It was a tough game. They are a very good team, I don't need to say that, but we did better, the game was for us," said Ontiveros. "The win is a big matter for us, because we made points for Olympic ranking. We'll try to keep pushing more in this tournament and we want to see what will happen. Tomorrow it will be a pretty tough day. Anything can happen and I hope the things go for us."

Italy's third seeds Alex RanghieriIgnacio Carambula also failed to make the top four after surrendering to fifth seeds John HydenTri Bourne of the United States while their compatriots and sixth seeds Paolo NicolaiDaniele Lupo fell to Poland's Maciej RudolMaciej Kosiak 2-0 (21-16, 21-18) in the first round of the knock-out stage Friday morning.

Fourth seeds Konstantin SemenovViacheslav Krasilnikov of Russia will be the highest ranked team in the semifinals after whitewashing Polish qualifiers Michal BrylKacper Kujawiak 2-0 (21-12, 21-16).

"I want to play in the final," Semenov declared.

The men's semifinals and finals will be held on Saturday with the gold medal team at the FIVB Xiamen Open to split 11,000 dollars and 500 points.

By Bosun Awoniyi

LAGOS, June 8 (Xinhua) -- Nigerians from all walks of lives are reacting to the sudden death of former Super Eagles Captain and Coach, Stephen Keshi.

The coach died in the early hours of Wednesday after complaining of irregular heartbeats and pain in his legs.

Keshi was the longest serving national football captain in Nigeria, with 64 caps, and the first to win the African Cup of Nations both as a player, in 1994, and a national coach in 2013.

In a statement, President Muhammadu Buhari described Keshi as a great sportsman, football player and coach.

"Nigeria today lost a great sportsman, football player, coach and a citizen," he said.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo also issued a statement commiserating with the family of the late soccer star who died at the age of 54.

Senate President Bukola Saraki, Minister of State for Aviation Hadi Sirika, and many politicians expressed their mourning of Keshi, who achieved an incredible career, both as a player and as a coach.

After having played mostly with French and Belgian clubs, Keshi coached Togo to its first ever World Cup in 2006 in Germany. Enditem

TORONTO nike roshe two flyknit nere , Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- Channing Tatum's boyish charms and easygoing demeanor had fans screaming, shrieking and chanting the star's name as he arrived for the debut of "Foxcatcher" at the Toronto International Film Festival on Monday.

Tatum did not hesitate to stop and talk to his fans and reporters before rushing in for the Canadian premiere of Bennett Miller's dark drama, which also stars Steve Carell and Mark Ruffalo.

Over the years nike roshe two flyknit uomo , Tatum has proved his on-screen versatility by taking on roles in a wide range of genres. And his latest role in "Foxcatcher" -- a film that has already been getting a ton of Oscar buzz -- is no exception.

But it is Carell's performance that has stunned critics. Almost unrecognizable with a prosthetic high-bridge nose in the film, Carell plays the mentally ill John du Pont, a real-life millionaire who was convicted of murdering Olympic wrestler David Schultz in 1997.

"It's a dark movie nike roshe two saldi , it's very complicated and layered," said Carell. "It was pretty subdued and everyone was very committed. And there's also a responsibility 'cause it's a true story so you want to try to do it justice."

It is not quite the comic roles Carell is used to, but he said it was something he wanted to try after meeting Miller nike roshe two , who has a history of casting against type, like when he cast Philip Seymour Hoffman in "Capote" and Jonah Hill in "Moneyball."

"Unbeknownst to me, my agent had sent my name in to Bennett and recommended me for the part nike roshe one donne , and apparently, it made him pause for a minute and think about it," Carell explained.

"I don't think I was on the top of anybody's list for the role nike roshe one uomo , but we met and talked about the script and kind of hit it off, and I guess he figured I might be able to pull it off."

"Foxcatcher" will hit theaters on Nov. 14, after eight years of development.

When asked what the most challenging part was nike roshe one oreo uomo , he responded, "I think the most challenging part is the edit, you know? Because it took nearly a year nike roshe run fiori , and as we shot it .
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/04/2018, 01:54 am    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation