SpaceCasters2 Forum Index SpaceCasters2
Meeting place for Geeks

FAQ  -  Search  -  Memberlist   -  Register   Log in
impressive run. I am humbled and

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
Geeks
Geeks

Féminin

PostPosted: 11/04/2018, 09:13 pm    Post subject: impressive run. I am humbled and Reply with quote

NAIROBI Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Former world marathon record holder Wilson Kipsang of Kenya watched through the entire race as his compatriot Dennis Kimetto shed off 26 second to set a new mark in winning Berlin Marathon on Sunday.

Kipsang termed the performance as impressive and a big challenge to him and other Kenyan runners to try and bring the record further down.

"It was an impressive run. I am humbled and happy for him. I watched the entire race from start to the end on television and am happy that he broke the record. It helps build the sport.

"How Kimetto race, his split times and pacing was superb and world class. I knew the record was going by the 30th mark, because as the last pace setter dropped off, he increased the pace again," Kipsang said by telephone from Eldoret from he watch the race.

Kimetto had wished for a perfect weather condition and under warm condition in the German capital. He showed little fear as he tackled the Berlin flat course and brought the clock to stop after just two hours, two minutes and 57 seconds.

The 30-year-old Kenyan knocked 26 seconds off the record of 2:03:23 set by compatriot Wilson Kipsang in Berlin last year to become the first man to complete a marathon in under two hours Nike Air Max Womens Black , three minutes.

"I feel good today for its a big day for me," Kimetto said. "The fans made me confident and I thought I could do it."

Another Kenyan, Emmanuel Mutai, was also faster than the previous best, finishing second in 2:03:13. Abera Kuma of Ethiopia was third in 2:05:56.

"I feel good for the achievement today. It wasn't easy. The race was a bit tough, but you know Nike Air Max Womens Clearance , I was fighting, and the better man won," said Mutai, who set a world record in running 30K in 1:27:37, just beating Patrick Makau's previous best of 1:27.38 from 2011.

Geoffrey Mutai, a training mate with Kimetto had run the fastest marathon in history in 2:03:02 in Boston in 2011 Nike Air Max Womens Sale , though it didn't count as a world record because the course is considered too straight and downhill.

Now Kipsang believes, he still has the energy to bring the record down. However, he will not be tackling the record when he runs in New York City Marathon on Nov. 2.

"The course in New York is hilly and the competition stiffer. We have tough challengers, but I believe I can run faster. That record can be brought down to under two hours and two minutes," he said.

"If I get a chance, I want to return to the same course in Berlin in 2015 and make an attempt to break the record. But it is a big stride ahead of the competitions. The bar has been raised and many athletes will find it harder to beat.

"But I believe there are about five or seven Kenyan runners who can try to break it and will be successful."

Kimetto becomes the fourth Kenyan to break the record Nike Air Max Womens Shoes , surprisingly all have come down on the Berlin course.

Paul Tergat was the first to shatter the record back in 2003 clocking 2:04.54. Three years later, Haile Gebreselassie of Ethiopia broke it twice, before Kenyan Patrick Makau lowered it to 2:0438 in 2011.

Kipsang left the athletics world wondering how lower the record would go in 2013 when he made the 42km in just 2:03.23. Now Kimetto has given them their answer on how fast Kenyan men are willing to run.

ALMATY, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Kazakhstan's boxers will at least repeat their London Olympic results at the Rio Olympics this summer, said Serik Konakbaev, the vice president of the International Boxing Association (AIBA) and the president of the Asian Boxing Confederation Nike Air Max Womens , here on Friday.

At the London 2012 Olympics, Kazakhstan's boxers grabbed one gold, one silver and two bronze medals.

According to Konakbaev, boxing level around the world has risen to a new level and the situation has set new goals and challenges for kazakh coaches. Changes were made to the physical and psychological preparation for the kazakh boxers.

In addition, he expressed his opinion on the participation of professional boxers in the upcoming Olympic Games.

He said that this problem has not yet found a complete solution. "We need a formal authorization from the International Olympic Committee. This is a very sensitive issue, because the process of preparation of amateur boxers and professional boxers significantly different."

"For example Cheap Air Max Womens , professional boxers after a fight of 12 rounds take a break for 3-4 months, but during the Olympic Games boxers have to hold at least five fights. We need specific conclusions of experts and trainers," added Konakbaev.

by Bedah Mengo

NAIROBI, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Sometime in September this year, Kenyan communication officer Joseph Mulemi expects to walk down the aisle with his fiancé Jane.

The ceremony, if all goes on well Air Max Womens Black , would take a place in the capital Nairobi about a year since he started the process.

"I am looking forward to Sept. 24. It will be my big day ever; a culmination of my efforts and that of my fiancé who has stood by me," he said Friday.

Plans to hold the wedding started in earnest with Mulemi visiting Jane's parent's home in Kakamega, western Kenya in August last year.

"I went there with four of my friends to introduce myself to my parent's in-law and declare of my intention to marry their daughter," recounted Mulemi, adding that during the event, he spent 396 U.S. dollars Air Max Womens Clearance , money that went to buying a suit and a dress to his prospective parent's in-law, consumables and some pocket money.

Mulemi hails from the Isukha community, same as his fiance, and in their culture, that is how the process starts.

"The visit is a precursor to the dowry negotiation ceremony that I went for in December last year. This was too demanding because I involved my parents, church members from Nairobi and brothers. We were a delegation of about 20 people Air Max Womens Sale ," he said.

Mulemi was asked to pay a bride price of 2,970 dollars, partly because he had sired a c.
Publicité

PostPosted: 11/04/2018, 09:13 pm    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpaceCasters2 Forum Index >>> SpaceCasters Community >>> Announcements and Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation